The Community of Like-Minded Professionals
Freight Midpoint International Forwarders Network is a closed group and accepts a new member only by recommendation from an existing member. Our members are carefully selected to ensure that we maintain the high standards of excellence that we've become known for. If you're interested in joining our agent network, please reach out to one of our current members to get a reference. We look forward to welcoming you to our group of exceptional professionals.
To be considered for membership assessment, applicants must meet the following requirements:
• Must be recommended by a current Freight Midpoint member.
• Must agree to cooperate with other Freight Midpoint members.
• Must not have been blacklisted by any debt recovery agency.
• Must have been in the freight and logistics industry for at least two years.
To be considered for membership, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
• Provide a legal certificate of incorporation, business licenses, and other relevant certificates that demonstrate the company's official existence.
• Provide at least three overseas references (members and/or non-members) from its freight forwarder and logistics partners.
To maintain membership, the following criteria must be met:
• The membership agreement must be signed by an authorized representative of the company.
• Members must attend the annual conference at least once every two years.
• All invoices between members should be paid within the agreed-upon terms.
• Required fees must be paid in full and on time.
• Members are expected to transfer at least 30% of their business to other agents in the network.
Membership Levels and Applicable Fees
A “one-off” initiation fee: usd 250/paid one time.
Regular Level Membership (Excluding Protection)
Membership Fee (HQ or 1st Office): usd 250/year
Membership Fee (Per Branch Office): usd 150/year
Premium Level Membership (Including Protection)
Membership Fee (HQ or 1st Office): usd 750/year
Membership Fee (Per Branch Office): usd 400/year
*A branch office is defined as an office located in the same country as the headquarters, operating under the same company name.
*To be eligible for Premium Level membership, a company must maintain regular-level membership for at least one year.
*Upon successful completion of the first year of regular-level membership, members may request an upgrade to Premium Level.